Tuesday, June 22, 2010

FROM THE DESK OF GUIDEJOTJELALA

 

ADVENTURE GUIDE SULAWESI-INDONESIA
FOREWORD
Dear traveller I am so glad to offer you my information of my province north sulawesi-indonesia ,this information to plan an exciting trip to north sulawesi - indonesia. as one of main tourist destination in indonesia , there plenty of things to see and to do, and enjoy as wellas to buying,more over hospitality of THE LAND OF BEAUTY FUL AND SMILING PEOPLE will be memorable experiences. I hope you enjoy the holiday in north sulwesi- indonesia and if you have comment or complain and compLiment for our services , please send me.
WELCOME TO NORTH SULAWESI -INDONESIA.
LEGAL TOUR GUIDE JOTJE LALA
TREKING DIVISION OF INDONESIA TOURIST GUIDE ASSOCIATIO NORTH
SULAWESI BOARD [ITGA] AND VICE CHAIRMAN OF ITGA TOMOHON CITY
AS A MEMBER OF WORLD FEDERATION TOURIST GUIDE ASSOCIATION [WFT
GA].

No comments:

Post a Comment